- We are now occupying Augusta Street and all of Trinity Square.
- Red indicates Streets with traders that are closed during the Fayre
- Please note - Madoc street will be a One way system. (heading towards Lloyd St) accessible from Back of Madoc Street. Also there will be General Public pedestarian access along Madoc Street
Retail Opening Times
- Thursday 10:00am - 6.00pm
- Friday 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Saturday 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Sunday 9.30am - 4.30pm
- From England: From the M6, take the M56 in the direction of Chester, North Wales.
- Take the M53 in the direction of A55, North Wales at the end of the M56.
- This becomes the A55, stay on this for 30 miles or so until you see signs for the A470 turn off.
- From here follow signs for Llandudno.
- Chester & Llandudno - Approx 35 miles (50 minutes)
- Manchester & Llandudno - Approx 83 miles (1hr 43 minutes)
- Liverpool & Llandudno - Approx 57 miles (1hr 15 minutes)
- Ample parking either on street or at the Victoria Centre multi storey parking alongside the event.
- Through train from London Euston, Mondays to Fridays 11am (3½ hours).
- Through trains from Manchester, every hour on weekdays (2½ hours).
- Through trains from Liverpool (2-2½ hours), change at Chester or change at Chester and Llandudno Junction.
- Trains from Crewe, every hour on weekdays, change at Chester and/or Llandudno Junction.
- Trains from Cardiff, every two hours on weekdays, change at Llandudno Junction.
- Trains from Holyhead, every hour on weekdays, change at Llandudno Junction.