Visitors are welcomed to this beautiful Victorian seaside resort and our traditional Christmas Fayre, where you will enjoy cultural entertainment and stroll around more than 130 stalls right in the centre of town.
Llandudno’s popularity continues to be recognised throughout the UK and in 2016 was voted the 4th best place to visit by TripAdvisor, just behind London, Edinburgh and Liverpool.
In 2015 we doubled the size of the event, now making us one of the largest Christmas Fayre’s in Wales, attracting more than 35,000 visitors over the 4 days.
Our key objective is to showcase Food, Drink and Crafts at a very special time of the year. We seek to promote quality products from Wales and the rest of the UK and around the world.
The fayre hopefully gives you an opportunity to experience a variety of products not found in the normal high streets and national retail brands. It is the perfect place to find those unusual gifts for those very special persons in your life. You can enjoy local Welsh Cultures together with friendly hospitality and entertainment.
On Offer -
- Quality local food and Drink produce - Tastings and samples
- Hand-made and unusual crafts and gifts
- Craft Demonstrations
- Santa’s Grotto
- A Dickensian atmosphere
- Live Cultural entertainment throughout the Fayre
Llandudno is known as the “Queen of Welsh resorts” and recognised as the retail and tourism mecca for North Wales.
Click our News section for up to date developments for 2018
Congratulations to Bev Marsh and all other contestants
A Gwynedd grandmother has been crowned the first ever world champion Welsh Cake maker – on only her second attempt at baking the iconic treat.
Bev Marsh, from Tywyn , was chosen after a bake-off by cooks from around Wales at this year’s Llandudno Christmas Fayre.
Around 20 bakers entered the contest, with entries from as far afield as Tregaron, but it was Bev’s “melt-in-the-mouth” creation that wowed the judges.
Another contestant, retired GP Ieuan Jones from Talwrn, near Llangefni , won the Alternative Flavour Welsh Cake competition after submitting bakes made with pink peppercorns and cranberries.
Other winners include -
- The Gift Co in Voctoria Centre - Best window
- TV and Ski Package claimed at the time of the draw.
- Bodnant Welsh Food Hamper – Kath Smith (Llandudno)
- Clare’s Department store Voucher – Alana Parry (Penmaenmawr)
- Win a Mercedes for the weekend x 2 - Glyn Thomas (Rhyl), Rob Jones (Denbigh)
- Adcote House weekend break – Gemma Earley
- Zip World experience – Mr Scarlett
All winners have been notified and prizes claimed.